RHA T20 Review

2015 ж. 29 Қаз.
13 207 Рет қаралды

My review of the RHA T20 IEM's www.amazon.com/RHA-T20i-High-F...

Пікірлер
  • Excellent review. I just purchased these and love them with the bass filter.

@stalag14@stalag146 жыл бұрын
  • You had me sold at screaming baby!

@bachnguyen1749@bachnguyen17498 жыл бұрын
  • Thanks for the review just brought a pair of the t20i initially brought Beats Tour 2 but was very disappointed with the quality. The original iPhone headphones are louder then the Beats!! And the build quality on the RHA is superb!!

@AMARZ2@AMARZ28 жыл бұрын
  • Great review.....thinking of these or the Shure SE846's! Your thoughts on those would help if only because the price and design differences are significant!

@weitzen@weitzen5 жыл бұрын
  • men after I view all the videos explaining all of this headphones RHA T20 ,you convince me to buy it , I recently broke my beat tour and want another in ear headphones and I was searching about ,the best in ear headphones and I like the feature of the filter ,because ,I was searching ,one that response well to low frequencies :) ,thanks my search is done jejeje...

@darumaprb8500@darumaprb85008 жыл бұрын
  • I have a pair of Klipsch S4i II, so if I upgrade to T20 will it be a significant upgrade? I am used to S4i II and Sennheiser hd598 sound signature.

@Satyajit_Dey@Satyajit_Dey5 жыл бұрын
  • at least I have founded but the rha t20i because most shops don't ship to PUERTO RICO JEJEJE what a problem but as you said apple store have it ,but the rha t20i

• logged in just to give you a thumbs up

@decki86@decki868 жыл бұрын
    • Awesome! I appreciate it!

@g9time581@g9time5817 жыл бұрын
  • Anybody know how they compare with the Sennheiser IE80?

@willy1957@willy19578 жыл бұрын
  • I always have problems, with sayings as" the best at their pricepoint". The pricepoint depends on many factors and maybe the most important is the production location.This is not a review but a RHA pubilicity video

@willy1957@willy19578 жыл бұрын
    • When I say price-point, I mean their value in the price bracket they are in. For instance, the RHA t20 competes in the $200-$300 price bracket. With that said the RHA t20, sound better and are better built then the other 8 IEM's I've had the pleasure of listening to. If you would like to suggest a IEM for me to review that you feel would best these, I would be more than happy to review them. Also, please keep in mind that sound is something of personal preference but build quality is a little less subjective and I've not seen a better built pair of IEM then these. I was not endorsed, paid, or given anything by RHA so I'm not sure where you get the idea of this being a publicity video. In fact, I thrashed the t10i I reviewed.

@g9time581@g9time5818 жыл бұрын
  • Hello. Would you recommend these headphones to EDM, Dubstep, and Pop listeners (songs that have bass that should pop out)?

@tomcruz7177@tomcruz71777 жыл бұрын
    • These have great low end extension and should satisfy your need for bass delivery. Just keep in mind as with any IEM getting a perfect seal in your ear canal by selecting the correct tip is essential for bass response.

• I'm trying to decide between the t20 and the t10i.I'm a bass head but i alsolove quality sound. So you think the t20 will have enough bass for that head rattle sound?

@ronalsteel@ronalsteel5 жыл бұрын
    • T20 might not give you what you're looking for but it's definitely a solid performer.

@g9time581@g9time5815 жыл бұрын
  • 240?!?! I'm buying some

@dondonj.6723@dondonj.67238 жыл бұрын
  • I'm between this and the audio technica mth m50x ..... I'm ready to buy and this would be my first nice set. In ur opinion, which should I get the in ear or full head style?

@edgardoamado7008@edgardoamado70088 жыл бұрын
    • +Edgardo Amado Depends on what your main listening environment is going to be. If it's mostly for home or computer use I would go M50x. If your main use is on the go, I would get the T20. There are better headphones that I feel are better sounding the the M50x though for similar money but my recommendation would depend on what type of sound you like.

• +ei0nut I really like the sound signature of the V-moda M-100 they are my go to travel cans. I'll be doing a review of them in the near future. There's also SoundMagic HP-150's that sound phenomenal and are very comfortable at their price point. Like I said it really just depends on your listening environment and what sound signature you like.

• hy is Pablo again for a question? the RHA T20i are the same as the RHA T20 ,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE MIC ,THEY GIVE YOU THE SAME FILTERS AS THE RHA T20?

• +Pablo R yeah that's right, I have the T20i and it's exactly the same apart from the mic and volume up and down buttons - soundquality and build quality are the same

@jay111ism@jay111ism8 жыл бұрын
  • rha t20 or the shure se425?! the rha's are available for 196$ and the shure's are 300$

@Credi44@Credi446 жыл бұрын
    • chaitanya reddy honestly I haven’t had the chance to listen to the se425 yet so I can’t give you educated answer. From a speculative stand point, I would say the T20’s are more than enough for 95% of peoples needs for that style IEM. My recommendation is buy both and return the one you don’t like.

@g9time581@g9time5816 жыл бұрын
  • now I need to now where to buy it, am from puerto rico and almost all the pages I see was from UK shops I am searching in usa...

• +Pablo R Amazon carries them. Also apples carries them in store as well. Best buy can order them for you. You'll be happy with these as they are much better than beats.

• +G9 Time sound much better than the beats. Ooo yea that is what I am looking for ,better sound ,in ear bud ,because I truly don't like those huge headphones that cover all the ear

• +Pablo R thanks for the tips and the info :)

• +G9 Time hy is me again for a question the RHA T20i are the same as thE RHA T20 ,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE MIC ,THEY GIVE YOU THE SAME FILTERS AS THE RHA T20

• +Pablo R www.ebay.com/itm/RHA-T20i-High-fidelity-Hi-Res-DualCoil-In-Ear-Headphone-with-Mic-Control-/262268789687?hash=item3d107023b7:g:qagAAOSwX~dWraDN

@idan1242@idan12428 жыл бұрын
  • How would these compare to the sennheiser ie80? Thanks

@Bcool-fj3xu@Bcool-fj3xu7 жыл бұрын
    • I haven't gotten a chance to review the IE80's yet. That will most likely be my next audition IEM's so stay tuned.

• Rha is an underrated brand.😐

@suhail-msk@suhail-msk5 жыл бұрын
  • RHA t20 or B&O H3 ANC play?

@jaspreet9932@jaspreet99327 жыл бұрын
    • T20 hands down. You're paying $100 for just ANC. The B&O H3's are a capable $150 headphone but lack the detail the the T20 can provide in just pure sound quality. Additionally I don't really care for ANC by any company if I can get the same or better sound from passive sound isolation. ANC colors the sound because it's adding sound waves of the inverse of the sounds around you. While that does a marvelous job of reducing the noises your ear is picking up it also slightly alters the sound of the music. You'll get the same noise reduction from the T20's without the coloring of ANC from the H3's. Build quality is also much better on the T20

• Poor baby)

@vsevolodnedora7779@vsevolodnedora77798 жыл бұрын
KZhead