T8 🔥 JeonDDing (#1 Ranked Eddy) vs Edge (#1 Ranked Hwoarang) 🔥 Tekken 8 High Level Gameplay

2024 ж. 14 Сәу.
24 684 Рет қаралды

Tekken 8 high level matches between Jeondding (Eddy) and Edge (Hwoarang)! Jeondding is currently the #1 Ranked Eddy and Edge is currently the #1 Ranked Hwoarang (rank reflects the current day: April 15, 2024)
💥 Eddy high level gameplay: • EDDY GORDO
💥 Hwoarang high level gameplay: • HWOARANG
#tekken8Eddy #tekken8Hwoarang
The best replay channel for Tekken 8 is here! Enjoy watching these awesome players fight each other in an exciting match!
👊 Find the social media accounts of your favorite player and follow those who appear on the channel, including those featured in these videos (if they have social media accounts), using this link: shorturl.at/JMVX4
👊 If you would like to contribute more information about the players' contacts, please fill out: forms.gle/kWrxBb9v2nePiH5E9
👍 Like this video if you're enjoying it! Subscribe for more.
👉 I recorded all of the footage and compiled it using the in-game replay system, which is openly available for all players to view and share public replays. I then edited the footage in Magix Vegas with overlays and video edits to provide educational entertainment. All footage seen in this video is copyright-free. The purpose of this video is to provide high-level educational content of Tekken 8, so that viewers can learn new combos and more! Thank you for watching!
#Tekken8 #Tekken8Replays

Пікірлер
  • 3,3,3,3 vs 4,4,4,4

@nhojrevilorerref4070@nhojrevilorerref4070Ай бұрын
    • Average brain dead hardstuck purple rank take

@afx7554@afx7554Ай бұрын
    • ​@@afx7554 should be lower, lol.

@mafelion6901@mafelion6901Ай бұрын
    • 😂 hahaha

@joshcuba5470@joshcuba5470Ай бұрын
    • Average try hard Yas take

@denditwittard4410@denditwittard4410Ай бұрын
    • Imagine getting beat by 33, 333 and complaining lmao. Easy sequence = easy punish.

@sawyersimpkins9428@sawyersimpkins9428Ай бұрын
  • Brazilian kicky guy vs Korean kicky guy! No matter who wins, it'll be with all KICKS!

@BePatient888@BePatient88828 күн бұрын
  • 6:38

@_MEGGIDO@_MEGGIDOАй бұрын
    • I'm sure Bamco will surely launch more paid customization items for this.

@samyakroy4210@samyakroy4210Ай бұрын
    • Epic moment

@lucasnascimento5180@lucasnascimento5180Ай бұрын
  • Jeondding is a very skilled player. He uses Eddys options very well. Love to watch him play as someone who also loves to play Eddy.

@jediarcher16@jediarcher16Ай бұрын
  • Very cool 🔥🔥

@uzeirmustafa2392@uzeirmustafa2392Ай бұрын
  • Eddy's rage art is next level, what a melodious music we can feel in it !! Wow amazing

@rtdgaming550@rtdgaming550Ай бұрын
  • 3:32 What the HELL is that damage. That is like equivalent to many character's heat smash and this is just a heat special. I guess Leroy is getting nerfed next patch 🤔

@samyakroy4210@samyakroy4210Ай бұрын
    • 😢😢😢

@ChillyWi11@ChillyWi11Ай бұрын
    • How to do that move??

@valkatsukigaming126@valkatsukigaming126Ай бұрын
    • ​@@valkatsukigaming126qcf4, only works in heat

@eliaszakerskolan@eliaszakerskolanАй бұрын
    • @@eliaszakerskolan thanks man!

@valkatsukigaming126@valkatsukigaming126Ай бұрын
    • Well dlcs characters are always really strong so people will buy and play them

@chatek6845@chatek6845Ай бұрын
  • Like a sprang ankle, Jeondding's Eddy ain't nothing to play with

@OnyxeBlade@OnyxeBladeАй бұрын
  • Jeonddinggg

@adiyy125@adiyy125Ай бұрын
  • Maybe it's me but it seem like they made eddy weaker I remember when he used to be more powerful. Eddy been my main fighter since tekken 3 and his combos used to do some damage now it seems like it's regular if you pay $8 for a character he should have Akuma strength

@truthseeker5863@truthseeker586311 күн бұрын
  • I like edges hwoarang compared to yeonarang and kwiss. He is very defensive unlike yeonarang constant pressure and kwiss jsfr every 2 secs in neut

@kratosphantom@kratosphantomАй бұрын
    • Jfsr every 2 sec works tho 😂

@AKTalal@AKTalalАй бұрын
    • What's "jsfr"?

@carolineturingds@carolineturingds14 күн бұрын
  • What is eddy's stack effect?

@putrairhamni8883@putrairhamni8883Ай бұрын
    • Mandinga grants Access to new and some improved moves, stacks until lv 2. I Don't know the details tho, I just know that Eddy kinda sucks (meta wise) in this game

@GerardYoshikawa@GerardYoshikawaАй бұрын
    • ​@@GerardYoshikawa yeah kinda sucks. and I'm upset that they remove a lot of his moveset that goes into handstands cuz i like going into handstand. for example u can no longer do sidestep 4 into handstand and there's no attack that can make u go from negativa to handstand. like in tekken 7 eddy i can do 3,4f from negativa and it will go to handstand.

@syaredzaashrafi1101@syaredzaashrafi110128 күн бұрын
    • @GerardYoshikawa 8:53 that's the mid option which gives plus frames on block. There's also low option which knocks down when stacked to lvl 2

@allan6263@allan626326 күн бұрын
  • EDGE~

@spookycookie9562@spookycookie9562Ай бұрын
  • No one will believe this, but he stole my name

@edge8571@edge857118 күн бұрын
  • kwiss would destroy this Hwoa

@ppikach64@ppikach648 күн бұрын
  • how much do you think this channel makes

@fazenikeboy6130@fazenikeboy6130Ай бұрын
  • What the hell is happening to this game man? This used to be one of the greatest 3-D fighting games ever. Now all they do on these games and is juggle characters all damn round and if you really look at it, you looking at one character, kicking another character in the shin, making them bounce off the damn floor like a soccer ball, it’s the stupidest thing ever. Looks like they playing Hakki sack against one another. kicking somebody in the damn shin or in the shoulder while they bouncing off the damn floor is ridiculous.

@presenceaboveall7882@presenceaboveall7882Ай бұрын
    • Keep up with the times, old man!

@UltimateBallaPOM@UltimateBallaPOMАй бұрын
    • I dunno what ur on bro but this been a thing since Tekken 6 which came out 2007 lmao

@montague7204@montague7204Ай бұрын
    • @@montague7204 yeah are you right and it still sucks to me. The chain combo system was much better. From taking five and back and listen to the sound effects in this game listen to how it sounds when a character puncher hit another one. It don’t even sound real. It sound like you punching an object instead of a person’s body. They have gotten so lazy they don’t even give us rewards for beating the game anymore, I remember on the old tekkens you beat the game with a particular character and you get the rival character once you beat the game with every character you get the mid boss, you beat the game with the mid boss and you get the big boss. But now it’s pure laziness and greed. I have fell for this for the last time. but I will not be purchasing there games until I see some improvement and some respect for my money. They’re giving us garbage for more money and less product.

• ​@@presenceaboveall7882 I disagree (despite the store nonsense and pass) the game is indeed filled with content. I been playing Tekken since 1 (man I'm old) and the game has evolved over time. Honestly combos were getting somewhat long is 3 then TTT came and combos were start to show their creativity. The only Tekken where you can say the combos were short was 4 since it was more footsie based but guess what that was the most hated Tekken. Then 5 went back to tradition but combos were again getting long. Once 6 came THATS when the combos were showing the length but at its core Tekken is still Tekken. It's more adapting to the new stuff and if you just hate combos sadly you gotta move on.

@KenjitsuHokori@KenjitsuHokoriАй бұрын
    • @@KenjitsuHokori so you honestly gonna say that these combos these juggles where they are bouncing human beings off the floor like a soccer ball by punching them in the kneecap or the shoulder or the foot and once you punch them, they bounce off the floor, you think that’s better than natural chains that they used to do. And you think that the content that they give us nowadays is better than the content we got back then with tekkens 1 2 and three when you end up with double the characters that you started with an extra soundtracks extra music, you all have been brainwashed, and you haven’t noticed it, sad to say I was brainwashed as well for two games tekken six and tekken seven. But hey, it’s your money bro. If you wanna continue to purchase these games and they are giving you less and less every time the game come out. They are stripping all the quality away from the games. I will stick to Game Pass. I will pay the $20 a month to test these games out and if it’s worth it, I’ll buy it if not, I just uninstall it. The KZhead community will let me know if the game is good enough to purchase or not?

• Eddy Gordo is shit character 👎👎 i prefer Forest Law became DLC character

@ekaprimaputra97@ekaprimaputra97Ай бұрын
    • Then we would have two laws in the game. Bc they fight exactly the same

@ghosty8118@ghosty8118Ай бұрын
    • U could just costumize Marshall to look like Forest and it would be the same lol

@knightmoonbeam785@knightmoonbeam785Ай бұрын
    • Your opinion is unpopular

@fikayomiolagbami481@fikayomiolagbami48119 күн бұрын
    • I just made a comment about this eddy used to be better than this n they making you pay for him I was just about to buy him but nevermind

@truthseeker5863@truthseeker586311 күн бұрын
KZhead