Yashica T4

2024 ж. 24 Мам.
978 Рет қаралды

Today we will be talking about the iconic Yashica T4. I will be going over the camera and share some of my ''okay'' photos. Enjoy!
GEAR:
Video recorded on Canon R6, Sony ZV-1, Go Pro Hero 12
Portra 400
Yashica T4
Instagram:
/ joachimuetake
/ adammissedfocus
0:00 Intro
1:09 Start of the trip
1:26 Loading some of the good stuff
1:48 Photowalk
2:12 Lens
2:52 Photowalk
4:44 How to use the Yashica T4
6:08 Photowalk
6:36 Infinity mode
7:02 Photowalk
7:31 Electronics
7:57 Photowalk
8:59 Yashica T3 super vs Yashica T4
10:55 Photowalk
11:24 Outro/Final thoughts

Пікірлер
  • Your channel almost reminds me of one who would’ve found this camera for $5 at a thrift store, pull film from his fridge where he keeps his hairline/dignity intact, and has a friend who uploads videos at the same time; sometimes going on trips together eating bbq. Great video btw 🙌🏼

@97nelsn@97nelsn10 күн бұрын
  • man, be nice to yourself. that shot at 4:20 is really epic.

@adamlorden5666@adamlorden566613 күн бұрын
    • Thanks! I really enjoy that photo too. Definitely something I need to work on

@adammissedfocus@adammissedfocus13 күн бұрын
  • Very thorough review of the camera and amazing shots here buddy, love it!

@michabutkiewicz702@michabutkiewicz70213 күн бұрын
    • Glad you enjoyed it, Buddy!

• When loading my T4 I usually push the start of my film into the spool until it I can slightly pull and it doesn’t move. Then I click the canister in and as long as there’s tension it should wind over every time you close the camera. Something I’ve learned over the last year of owning mine. My T4 is very beat and held together with gaff tape, I still took it travelling overseas for 3 months and the photos were nothing short of amazing. It’s my go to point and shoot!

@bigflowersmallfield@bigflowersmallfield12 күн бұрын
    • Thank you! Gotta remember that for next time when I load some film in my T4. I can see why, it’s a great point and shoot.

@adammissedfocus@adammissedfocus12 күн бұрын
  • awesome

@nQwar.@nQwar.12 күн бұрын
    • Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for watching!

• Even if you extend just enough film leader to get it going, the T4 winds on a lot of film before getting to frame 1. At least one wasted shot per roll. Other than that, an amazing camera. I took one to France last year and got a ton of great shots with it. Perfect for daily carry or while hiking/biking.

@campyonlyguy@campyonlyguy11 күн бұрын
    • I also feel like that might be the case, but not completely sure. Agreed, it is a really great travel companion.

@adammissedfocus@adammissedfocus10 күн бұрын
  • Love the T4/SlimT but mine pretty much was kinda wonky on arrival. I got a T3 to replace it pretty much brand new, and love it. Also the 2.8 on the T3 helps with some low light a bit more

@acethesamurai6529@acethesamurai652913 күн бұрын
    • Agreed. That extra stop of difference definitely comes in handy in point and shoots. The T3 is great.

• Having owned two different versions of the T4, feeding a lot of film in and taking multiple tries to get it to wind was present on both of them. Seems like a system-wide characteristic haha. Great video though!

@maverickfarrah6965@maverickfarrah696513 күн бұрын
    • Thanks for watching and letting me know! Was worried it was just my copies issue.

• Ein fantastischer Mann!

@filipprzybylski7762@filipprzybylski776214 күн бұрын
    • Thanks for watching!

@adammissedfocus@adammissedfocus14 күн бұрын
  • Anywho

@whatsgood2800@whatsgood280011 күн бұрын
  • Hi man ! I want to unload a 400 iso film which is inside of my t5 but theres 16 frames left inside of it. I need to put a 125 inside but if i rewind the 400, will it be possible to use it later or not ? Thanks

@14ohms@14ohms13 күн бұрын
    • Hi! Yea it shouldn’t be a problem to rewind the film quicker than intended, but sadly it probably won’t leave a bit of the film leader out, it will completely rewind it to the inside of the canister. So if you have a film retrieval method than it will be needed. Plus remember which frame you were on. Cause you will have to cover the lens and shoot till it reaches that frame (So it won’t ruin your previous exposures.)

• Weirdly similar to @grainydays

@charm2501@charm250113 күн бұрын
    • Thanks for watching! I can only hope that one day my videos could be 1/4th as good as his. He’s amazing.

KZhead