BikeRushOwnz(T59) vs Futurama(ST) - Tournament Galaxy - Kane's Wrath

2020 ж. 16 Сәу.
55 713 Рет қаралды

Once again it's BikeRush and Futurama meeting on Tournament Galaxy to duke it out as Travelere 59 and Steel Talons.
Play Command & Conquer online: cnc-online.net
Connect with me:
Twitch: / sybert
Twitter: / onesybert
Send replays or questions to: sybertreplays[at]gmail[dot]com

Пікірлер
  • When Bikerush almost casually teleported his Hexapod out of the way of the EMP granades I knew the tides were turned. Really would have loved to see this match end in favor of Futurama. If only he kept his front line units and anti-air backing up each other instead of spreading them out. But hindsight is 20/20, I would have been crushed 30 seconds in.

@DonPandemoniac@DonPandemoniac4 жыл бұрын
    • Agree, I say this too, that Futurama had 3 moments when he could end the match, but instead he dispersed his troops, and left them to be easy picked one by one.

@rohenthar8449@rohenthar84492 жыл бұрын
  • I seriously think that a nerf should DEFINETELY be imposed on cultists!

@abdelpayen4885@abdelpayen48854 жыл бұрын
  • Dang. It's heartbreaking how many mammoth tanks were captured

@le-jaunemorgan6563@le-jaunemorgan6563 Жыл бұрын
  • What a game. Futurama held the ground impressively long consider Steel Talons is literally the worst faction to go against Traveler-59. P.S: The blinking Hexapod is such a BS.

@exile7393@exile73934 жыл бұрын
    • BH isn't worst faction especially against BH

@Ar1osssa@Ar1osssa3 жыл бұрын
    • Well, yes and no. In this match, there was few moments that Futurama didn't know what to do, or simply waited... which in turn looked as he is giving up this match. There was 3 moments like that.

@rohenthar8449@rohenthar84492 жыл бұрын
  • i wasn't even playing the game and i was getting irritated by bikerushes shenangigans! great player, but damn all that mind control and teleporting just seems way too OP.

@callumbrown9259@callumbrown92594 жыл бұрын
    • Right I was just saying that's bull shit he literally won with the hexapod and mind control

@wyettmunro470@wyettmunro4704 жыл бұрын
    • @Static Charge Red Field were not saying he wasn't making mistakes were just saying that t59 as a whole is annoying to play against you cant tell me that a Eradicator hexapod with 2 teleports isn't annoying literally gets tped to safety when he gets put to 1 hp nothing he really can do

• @Static Charge Red Field I could be wrong but i don't think employers stops the mastermind tp but as far as emp grenades go the would of just got minds controlled and emp his own stuff

• @@wyettmunro470 you can't teleport emp'd units

@nikkivanes3437@nikkivanes34373 жыл бұрын
  • Actually teleporting the Hexapod while EMP'd is considered as an exploit, hence bikerush donated it in a useful manner instead of force-killing it with own units

@base13112@base131124 жыл бұрын
    • I haven't played in a while, but isn't Teleport Hexapod due to a garrisoned Mastermind? If so, I'd argue the Mastermind (elite unit) is the one doing the teleporting, and infantry units cannot be EMP'd.

@Rovsau@Rovsau4 жыл бұрын
    • @@Rovsau Regardless of any fine print, it's a long-standing agreement in the C&C Online community that it's an exploit. IIRC, it has to do with precision timing and prepping the teleport beforehand.

@zenhaelcero8481@zenhaelcero84814 жыл бұрын
    • @@Rovsau It's teleporting any EMP'd unit in general

• @@Rovsau kzhead.info/sun/fc5tkc16ZJd_l4E/bejne.html

• I see. Thanks for explaining. While I myself believe it is a deliberate feature, that's okay. There are other things to do; like Phase Shift, Shield, Wormhole and then just teleport after that. Mastermind and Hexapod are some of the most OP units in the game anyway.

• Great game but lets be honest, Futurama had a massive handicap playing ST. Travaler has so many gimmicks and one clicks that makes it real hard for ST to thrive.

@isaiahmiranda1950@isaiahmiranda19504 жыл бұрын
    • I do not think that GDI can do something against mind control. It was impossible for him to get inside BikeRush's base.

@iblcigriga2759@iblcigriga27594 жыл бұрын
    • @@iblcigriga2759 Exactly

@isaiahmiranda1950@isaiahmiranda19504 жыл бұрын
    • This game is broken af

@alexpanescu5863@alexpanescu58634 жыл бұрын
    • @Static Charge Red Field He could do better. But that would not make a difference. In this game we see that GDI as a fraction naked in front of mind control. It is uncomfortable for GDI. NOD have special weapons against it.

@iblcigriga2759@iblcigriga27594 жыл бұрын
    • IBLCI GriGa The problem is just that he was ST. GDI is probably the best faction in the game

@V1rtualspartan@V1rtualspartan4 жыл бұрын
  • 59 is just such an overloaded faction, especially with cultists

@alexanderchisholm2092@alexanderchisholm20924 жыл бұрын
  • AT LEAST increase the Hexapod teleportation cooldown. It’s such bullshit to se him be all over the map in one click.

@SomeonessChannel@SomeonessChannel3 жыл бұрын
  • 16:12 slingshot at the top: you spin me right round baby right round

@fotoniksuperduper9435@fotoniksuperduper94354 жыл бұрын
    • Nice catch.

@bilib1891@bilib18913 жыл бұрын
  • That was ...... cruel.... I mean, my life for Kane, but good lord, poor GDI....

@Klaisak@Klaisak4 жыл бұрын
  • Take a shot every time you hear the word "MARV", I can assure you that you wont remember most of what you do afterwards.

@lordbreadley6529@lordbreadley65294 жыл бұрын
    • You'll have blood on your hands.

@OneSybert@OneSybert4 жыл бұрын
    • lmaooo fuck it they sell four lokos at the cornerstore near me ;)

@TheLoyalPerson@TheLoyalPerson4 жыл бұрын
  • Imo, Futurama deserved to win, he played quite well with an underdog faction all things considered

@seanbeahn6895@seanbeahn68954 жыл бұрын
    • @Darwin Wilder I'm sure u are some fcking bot Account, but if u feel the need to hack your gf's instagram then that shouldn't be your gf

@Menkamang@Menkamang3 жыл бұрын
  • Teleporting hexapod id too OP

@krishnaabyan6575@krishnaabyan65753 жыл бұрын
  • I just wanna see bikerush getting owned... Is that too much to ask?

@hochmeisterulrichoffrankfu8207@hochmeisterulrichoffrankfu82074 жыл бұрын
    • kzhead.info/sun/a6upp7WicJyYimg/bejne.html

• He did get owned, but because he is playing a faction with op noob mind control was able to win

@erikmcfarlane@erikmcfarlane4 жыл бұрын
    • @@OneSybert that was immediately what I thought of too.

@Honarius1@Honarius14 жыл бұрын
  • T59 is basicly Yuri in RA2 lol

@22boltmagie22@22boltmagie224 жыл бұрын
    • A canceled game, tiberian incursion, has the story where a clone of Kane got teleported back in time via chronosphere hidden in area 51. With Scrin technology of UFOs, gene manipulation, and mind control, he then became known as yuri prime. But we got tiberium twilight instead.

@ED-yy4te@ED-yy4te2 жыл бұрын
  • great game. gotta say i enjoy the kane's wrath games a little more than the red alert/generals games (though it could just be bias on my part since that's the c&c game i mostly play, others should let me know if it's down to me), but any content is welcome and appreciated! Another great cast Sybert! :)

@steffe7098@steffe70984 жыл бұрын
  • So frustrating to watch, damn mind control. I dunno man, maybe buff ST Grenadiers? Since they only get higher tier infantry it would be logical for what they have to be also slightly cheaper having less upgrades for them.

@Double303@Double3034 жыл бұрын
    • they've already been buffed. stalons didn't used to get emp upgrade and all grenadiers throw faster, makes them more accurate.

@EDcaseNO@EDcaseNO4 жыл бұрын
  • Traveller Broken af, Please remove from game

@BikeRush@BikeRush4 жыл бұрын
    • You should know :))))))

• Seems to be T59 is the Allies of this game :)

@Sheyl3319@Sheyl33193 жыл бұрын
    • Totally agree BikeRush. Hexelaming is particularly broken.

@willotree5844@willotree58443 жыл бұрын
  • I’ve never thought Traveler59 would be this OP like they lack shields, and some other stuffs but the mind control and teleportation is hella crazy, I love bikerush playing T59 uniquely, wormholing then capture a building then cause mass havoc is just so funny to watch. Also cultists are sure annoying but the other player should’ve trained cheap anti infantry units to counter those cultists he is just wasting those mammoths and titans.

@zerolev7404@zerolev74044 жыл бұрын
  • 47:58 - 48:09 Gotta love the switch up on the narration there. 😂👌 _"And he teleported away, he decided that MCV wasn't_ worth it NEVERMIND, he's going full Madara on it!"

@MrDibara@MrDibara7 ай бұрын
  • mind control and hexa pod teleporting guerilla warefare seems so hard to deal with

@iFarsight@iFarsight4 жыл бұрын
  • giving t59 to bikerush is like handing the trophy to him

@R3in_Ch@R3in_Ch2 жыл бұрын
  • Traveller is just a bs faction. And that rift generator was definitely a T bag

@macrotransaction2383@macrotransaction23834 жыл бұрын
  • Best setting for the video I've seen

@nathanm8921@nathanm89214 жыл бұрын
  • Bike rush + Sybert = SO entertaining :D

@MidnightSvn@MidnightSvn3 жыл бұрын
    • :D

@OneSybert@OneSybert3 жыл бұрын
  • Это просто что то невероятное, я в восторге

@user-xd8dj1lp5s@user-xd8dj1lp5s4 жыл бұрын
  • Most fun battle!

@fusion8907@fusion89074 жыл бұрын
  • I just wanna see Steel Talons or Reaper 17 win a recent game. Edit: also, why don't ST players use those engineer APCs more often? It just seems like something you would wanna use to keep your army up for longer.

@McCool117@McCool1174 жыл бұрын
    • I thought that myself but I guess the answer would be that "pros" would focus this unit down. It's not more durable than a regular APC and might only get a single repair up on itself.

@bilib1891@bilib18913 жыл бұрын
    • Its useless, can’t shoot and only got 1 drones

@KucingLunox@KucingLunox7 ай бұрын
  • Aaarghh!! I always get notified when I'm working!! I'm working on a Starbug commission but now all I want to do is watch Sybert 😭 I cant see the screen and the paper at the same time!! A curse on all your houses!! 😂

@Smegheadgoose@Smegheadgoose4 жыл бұрын
    • Starbug? Listen in the background like a podcast and then alt-tab for the exciting bits?

• Starbug from Red Dwarf lol now that is a fine idea sir, kudos to you 👌

@Smegheadgoose@Smegheadgoose4 жыл бұрын
    • Huh, never heard of it, but now I've read the Wikipedia page about it.

• If someone in 2019 told me i would be a fan to a tiberium wars player in 2020 i would lough them in the face. This year is fing wierd

@klo45pl@klo45pl4 жыл бұрын
  • Digging the music. Some of it is star wars, isn't it? It definitely adds to the drama.

@philippeichert@philippeichert4 жыл бұрын
    • Yep, some of it is Star Wars sound-alike from the Cinematic Scores pack from Triune Digital.

• hey guy wondering if gdi have any chance vs scrin if they have a handful of pacs into the mix? tnx

@arthuryong4968@arthuryong49684 жыл бұрын
  • Epic battle

@Kur0Cer0.-.@Kur0Cer0.-.4 жыл бұрын
  • 41:00 I know one old LAN game that would be an exception. Many years ago I was playing regularly versus two friends. But I complained the laptop was making things difficult, so I brought my PC one day. I had been practising eco builds, while they had not; which became clear to them as I flooded several screens worth of *Planetary Assault Carriers* and the 1v1v1 became a 1v2, as I mercilessly marched the PACs on top of their bases and clicked *ion storm* Aaaaaahhhh... Good times...

• Will you be casting C&C Remastered too when that comes out in like two months? Hopefully some of these pro players like Bikerush and Futurama will be playing that and that even tournaments will be organized.

@CeetjeBeetje@CeetjeBeetje4 жыл бұрын
    • Yep, the plan is to cast Remastered.

• What's the soundtrack that kicks off at about 9:15? Is there a playlist the caster uses?

@Wolfoxox@Wolfoxox4 жыл бұрын
    • That track is Before the Start by Anton Vlasov (licensed through Artlist). I don't have a playlist, the music is a bunch of stuff from Artlist and then a pack called Cinematic Scores composed by Kyle McCuiston.

• 13:14 - Ahhh... MARV? I kept looking on the MARV all the time you mentioned it (even without on the battlefield). Hehehe. 40:48 - Does it have prize when we send Mechapede video dance challenge? xD It was the third time that they match, but BikeRush still won. Hehe.

@takitakcvl7070@takitakcvl70704 жыл бұрын
    • kzhead.info/sun/fdqEYa6ajmevZJ8/bejne.html

@gyokhanaydan1779@gyokhanaydan17794 жыл бұрын
    • Sure, if I get more than 1 video there will be a prize.

• @@OneSybert: Sounds perfect! xD Hahaha!

• Man those cultist and prodigy seem like they are the bane of large armies

@NueHoujuu.@NueHoujuu.4 жыл бұрын
    • Actually, they are. You can counter them as gdi with sniper, even so they are annoying especially for traveller59 which they came cheap. That’s when my friends play kane’s wrath there is a rule nobody use the traveller faction as it so cheesy. Anyway nice seeing the c&c community is still active nowadays

@slasher0009@slasher00094 жыл бұрын
    • @@slasher0009 Mastermind area mind control has a longer range than a sniper. They don't even one shot cultists. Not a counter at all. 1000 for a squad of 2 most useless unit in the game for gdi.

@infinitechoices1641@infinitechoices16414 жыл бұрын
    • @@infinitechoices1641 Yeah you're right I forgot that he has that ability. But I think sniper is good for it's value 1000 however sniper team is mostly used in certain situations. anyway I will be reinstalling the game again and see if I still got.

@slasher0009@slasher00094 жыл бұрын
  • Mad game.

@Lemming1970@Lemming19705 ай бұрын
  • What music do you play during your casts?

@unlimitedninja3635@unlimitedninja36352 жыл бұрын
  • does Futurama have no method of shooting those cultists? i mean they had a frontline buffet of mammoths !! wouldnt a wolverine or a swarm of AP rounds riflemen hanging between the heavy forces just deter them? or does no one think of Riflemen and wolverines late game? of course i would get wrecked by either player 3 minute in, so eh, what do i know :D

@mdawni6933@mdawni69334 жыл бұрын
  • In V1.02 you don't have EMP grenades on ST grenadiers

@randomargument972@randomargument972 Жыл бұрын
  • is there some sort of community patch or something else?

@user-og8fe8ko4e@user-og8fe8ko4e Жыл бұрын
  • Акуенно побомбили) Эпохальная схватка)

@ramilzagitov3509@ramilzagitov35093 жыл бұрын
  • GG

@casterotter@casterotter4 жыл бұрын
  • I realize this video is about a year old but im trying to get back into the game and i was especially excited to hear about this community patch that fixed a good deal of EA's screw ups making some of the factions more balanced/relevant. Would anyone happen to have a link to the patch site and instructions on modding the steam version? Not sure if its the right version but i have been tooling around with the "kanes-wrath-unofficial-patch-104" which i think is the right one...but i cant get the mod loader to find the mod. Seems the file structure of the steam version is a bit different and the instructions on the site are...somewhat difficult to follow. Any help would be very very much appreciated! Glad to see these games still being played!

@ThePanzerbox@ThePanzerbox2 жыл бұрын
    • The way most people play competitively is using the 1.02+ map packs. This lets you have the game running the official 1.02 patch and the 1.02+ fixes are just on the maps. Unfortunately you have to download a separate app and create an account just to install the map packs. Download the app Command Post (cgf-uploads.net/), create an account, and then in the app download and install the 1.02+ map packs. Then you can play online with C&C Online and play either 1.02 or 1.02+ just by choosing the map: cnc-online.net/en/

@OneSybert@OneSybert2 жыл бұрын
  • what patch is this on? do they use the community balanced maps?

@JT-hg7mj@JT-hg7mj4 жыл бұрын
    • 1.02+ which is mostly a bug fix pack. There may be some small balance tweaks mixed in, but mostly bug fixes.

• 10:28 phased walker gets crushed by mammoth

@randomargument972@randomargument972 Жыл бұрын
  • So infuriating that smaller units can just mind control big units and make them kill each other again and again

@raeesahmad9619@raeesahmad96192 жыл бұрын
    • Mind control is something that I would prefer not exist in competitive play. Or at the very least should have more limitations than we see here. SC2 has a pretty good balance for mind control in a competitive game. In custom games or single player do mind control all day. Competitive not so much.

@OneSybert@OneSybert2 жыл бұрын
    • @@OneSybert SC1 has MC as well but you rarely ever see it. Seems to me it'd be fine if it was a moderate-cd ability or something. It's just so anticlimactic seeing a fight starting and instantly 3 mammoths get mind controlled. All that goes through my mind is "okay 3 units dead immediately." Very lame. MC is like time travel in a story. It pretty much always makes everything worse, near impossible to design well.

@EnvoyOfFabulousness@EnvoyOfFabulousness2 жыл бұрын
  • All these moments of bad connection come at just the right time to where it looks like you are simply fast forwarding through parts where you just have nothing new happening.

@barstokians365@barstokians3652 жыл бұрын
  • Noob question but why no snipers or commando to deal with the cultists?

@dmnunez1@dmnunez16 күн бұрын
    • Snipers are a common answer to cultists, but they're harder to use efficiently so people will forget to build them .

@OneSybert@OneSybert5 күн бұрын
  • 'Wasted in the GTA sense' 🤣🤣🤣

@jackwright2779@jackwright27792 жыл бұрын
  • What a horribly balanced game... Still love it, but balance is a word that is a foreign concept to C&C.

@IronHeel@IronHeel4 жыл бұрын
    • The game is pretty balanced, I bet you don’t play

@V1rtualspartan@V1rtualspartan4 жыл бұрын
    • @@V1rtualspartan I don't really play MP, but have been playing since release. Scrin/Traveller 59 is just stupid. The teleport, phase, cultist, prodigy... Plus the ability to mind control buildings for some reason. There's nothing comparable for the other factions.

@IronHeel@IronHeel4 жыл бұрын
    • Considering what they did with basically 1 year of development and two post release patches it's pretty good.

• Why did he never build an Ion Cannon?

@jonathanfrakes2703@jonathanfrakes27034 жыл бұрын
    • Probably just get mind controlled cause its OP as fuck

@CJjohnston56@CJjohnston564 жыл бұрын
  • Where were the growth accelerators BR?

@imhatepie@imhatepie4 жыл бұрын
    • he had some later, though they really are not worth it. sybert asked if any building dies to an orca strike and the GA is the one. costs 1500, it's terrible.

@EDcaseNO@EDcaseNO4 жыл бұрын
  • after the first big fight bike lost his mcv and rebuilt it. crazy game

@juMAlol1@juMAlol14 жыл бұрын
  • 40:50 well, that is a bad move by you Sybert.

@EvoSwatch@EvoSwatch4 жыл бұрын
    • If anyone sends a video of them doing the Mechapede dance I'll feature it.

• @@OneSybert ı have one dude this is really true mechapede dance kzhead.info/sun/fdqEYa6ajmevZJ8/bejne.html

@gyokhanaydan1779@gyokhanaydan17794 жыл бұрын
    • That's pretty close.

• @@gyokhanaydan1779 was hoping to get rick rolled tbh.

• Two Ways Futurama could have dealt with the Hexa and Prod teleports into his base was keep emp Grenadiers and snipers ready in a couple heavy harvesters because their so inconspicuous and definitely over looked at with the Steel Talons.

@whothehelcares162@whothehelcares1624 жыл бұрын
    • Except Steel Talons doesn't have snipers.

• @@OneSybert Look at the DPS a combat Engineer and do to a Commando

@whothehelcares162@whothehelcares1624 жыл бұрын
  • Why not just garison the harvesters whith rifles at the begining???

@efirizaki5656@efirizaki56564 жыл бұрын
    • Its random vs random. Its a waste of time and money. It wouldn't even stop the harvester from being killed.

@infinitechoices1641@infinitechoices16414 жыл бұрын
    • @@infinitechoices1641 yea..didnt notice..

@efirizaki5656@efirizaki56564 жыл бұрын
  • I’m so sad Futurama played so hard to react aggressions from the enemy. The battle was just a mental abuse. This is the first time I got upset after watching cnc3 playing 😖😖😫😫😞😞😔😔

@user-tn1mh6wl3e@user-tn1mh6wl3e3 жыл бұрын
    • yeah man, so unfair for ST

@paulchen355@paulchen3552 жыл бұрын
  • Oh, this one is a doozie

@Slithy@Slithy4 жыл бұрын
  • Scrin overall are just too OP

@LorenzKamo@LorenzKamo2 жыл бұрын
  • Wait. The online still works? This is awesome

@tequanjones8625@tequanjones86253 жыл бұрын
    • The official GameSpy servers went down years ago, they were replaced by a community run alternative: cnc-online.net/en/

@OneSybert@OneSybert3 жыл бұрын
  • Trav-59, and you thought Reap-17 is bad.

• maybe the real epic units were the friends we made along the way.

@christopherbravo1813@christopherbravo1813 Жыл бұрын
  • Bikerush always said:”it's impossible for him (senna or futurema)to have such a big army..“But he always won the game at last.

@user-yj7xq3lu7i@user-yj7xq3lu7i4 жыл бұрын
  • The GDI emp grenades should be buffet they are so slow.

@jia2001@jia20013 жыл бұрын
  • Everything is called MARV in this game apparently

@albmunmu@albmunmu2 жыл бұрын
  • I believe you when it comes to the prodigy it shouldn’t be able to capture your MCV just like with the MAV just because the MAV is a Super unit also with scrin they have a stupid Commando, economic edge and in some cases two super weapons GDI lack a super weapon the Iron cannon is too slow in its animation and just looks like it’s just for show then effectiveness I could sell all my buildings/structures before it even detonates Feel sorry for NOD&GDI RIP-NOD&GDI (scrin confirmed meta faction)

@toxsbrit6243@toxsbrit62434 жыл бұрын
  • Bad strategy from futurama, and biker inteligence is awesome.

@imufan87@imufan8718 күн бұрын
  • Maybe is teleport cooldown was 1 minute instead of 10 seconds Futurama would have won.

@liberator101@liberator1013 жыл бұрын
  • I wish the company that made this game was still around

@archangel0123456@archangel01234563 жыл бұрын
  • bikerushownz is genius

@ProfZoom@ProfZoom2 ай бұрын
  • i kinda agree with most people here that the cultist unit is too OP, like make them limited unit only can train 1 at a time would be awesome nerf tho. Awesome cats btw.

@R3in_Ch@R3in_Ch2 жыл бұрын
  • Notification Squad

@morganc4109@morganc41094 жыл бұрын
  • 18:30 seriously??? YOU GOT SLINGSHOTS! USE EM! ITS NOT LIKE YOU GOT TONS OF UNITS!!! 22:55 wasnt that hard now was it?

@FizzleFX@FizzleFX3 ай бұрын
  • With such abilities this was one-sided match. Becuase it doesn't matter how much of an army you have, the cultist will just mind control it and that's it

@user-xu9go9bm2v@user-xu9go9bm2v2 жыл бұрын
  • t59 cultist kinda reminds me of sc2 zerg infestor

@arthuryong4968@arthuryong49684 жыл бұрын
  • Future a deserves the win.

@ianwong411@ianwong4112 жыл бұрын
  • Steele talons shouldn't have hammer heads or firehawks just orcas

@Itslewieo@Itslewieo5 ай бұрын
  • If I played against Bikerush I will probably rage quit forever

@hazimmalzorgan8921@hazimmalzorgan89214 жыл бұрын
  • Bikrush is legit my favorite player along with Lictor.

@Automaton23@Automaton234 жыл бұрын
    • I agree on you. Hehe.

• don't storm riders take out air units i was surprise bike didn't invest in them for support

@LunaPPK@LunaPPK4 жыл бұрын
    • Not if there's rockets in said air units and there's slingshots on the ground. The critical mass of stormriders to plow through that would be way too costly.

@Slithy@Slithy4 жыл бұрын
    • Storm riders are great against air. Speaking of not using your air for support: Rockheads can hit aerial targets. Futurama missed a couple of great opportunities to use them to annihilate the Dev warships that stepped forward unsupported.

@ooopretty7596@ooopretty75964 жыл бұрын
  • Tbh I don't know if I will ever watch another game with BikeRush in it. He just never lose and it's boring, I wanted so badly for him to lose, but he just can't. What's the point of watching a match when you know who will win?

@MK-yz2pr@MK-yz2pr Жыл бұрын
  • Let me send out slingshots alone to be attacked by gun walkers and let me send titans alone to be attacked by devastators.....

@davekavanagh7599@davekavanagh75994 жыл бұрын
    • Traveler 59 need a fucking nerf, theres just too many goddamn fancy powers they can drop constantly. Its like a faction for babies, just OP. I mean, devastators and assault carriers are a mean combination, cultists and teleporting a hexapod every 3.5 seconds is just too much

• Take the goddamn mastermind or cultists out. You cant have a faction with zero limitations

• Futurama really had no answer and just repeated the one thing. Especially those 2 moves in the norths were such a waste... and 4 helis for 1 harvester??? Though the worst thing : *why not build an ION CANON?!!!* you got the range! keep them at bay and build a shit load of towers /helis around it! He had a rift twice. While there was no ion to roast that base? I think he could have locked it down enough to make it happen :[

@FizzleFX@FizzleFX3 ай бұрын
  • watching scrin can be depressing

@ryanborn7026@ryanborn70264 жыл бұрын
  • More and more convinced that gdi is the most difficult faction to play. And teleportation and mind control, this is generally an abomination, in my opinion this introduces a clear imbalance.

@user-qk7jh2kf7u@user-qk7jh2kf7u4 жыл бұрын
    • Vanilla gdi is one of the strongest faction

@KucingLunox@KucingLunox7 ай бұрын
  • :)

@Hatlins@Hatlins2 жыл бұрын
  • It's a shame Steel Talons don't have sniper teams, but he should of built some wolverines. Steel Talons are probably the worst faction to fight T-59 with

@abdallaha92@abdallaha924 жыл бұрын
  • wow looks like i am early for this vid

@Larve12@Larve124 жыл бұрын
    • and would love to sea the mecapie dance

• and 4 like yippie

• Youre getting mind control and teleported around, and you dont counter attack? You deserve to lose.

@crewcutter2030@crewcutter20303 жыл бұрын
  • Yes Traveler is annoying, especially in the hands of a highly skilled and capable player with macros. if it was a casual T59, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

@UNKA757@UNKA7574 жыл бұрын
  • Imo, ST is the worst in 1v1. But hey, at least its not BH mirrors.

• BH needs unit bluffs, seriously they are the armor faction, seriously the most garrisonable faction has only 4 infantry?! They should have SERIOUSLY better infantry and their Jugs should be better, perhaps empty ammo? Idk they are my favorite faction but it's almost like EA said, hey these guys are going to be the coolest, let's handicap the FUCK out of them.

@armaggedon4christ@armaggedon4christ4 жыл бұрын
  • t59 is so cheap

@jaturonsupasri7394@jaturonsupasri73944 жыл бұрын
  • Dude Futurama sucks with the hammer heads. Like dude kill the cultists forget if your hammerheads die. But nah he just let them capture his units all game long.

@ramonmartinez7775@ramonmartinez77753 жыл бұрын
  • Такая победа выглядит жалкой. Вижу не только меня бесит T59 (Such a victory looks pathetic. I see I'm not the only one who's mad at t59)

@DinHeria@DinHeria3 жыл бұрын
  • if bikerush only plays against people who he can defeat then dont cast his games pls

@bart-qq9hj@bart-qq9hj4 жыл бұрын
    • Bike rush can defeat mostly anybody lol

@MidnightSvn@MidnightSvn3 жыл бұрын
  • This game is so broken

• No, BikeRush is. He is OP af.

• Yes it is

@neonknight-1522@neonknight-15224 жыл бұрын
    • Op my ass,game is broken mind control is stupid ,you can mind control units costing a shit tone of money .......wtf ,prpdigy/mastermind .....hexapod teleport...cultists.....healing in 10 seconds a hexapod.wtf wtf ,no.wondee game was abandoned in 2009 2010 by pro players

• @@alexpanescu5863 Sounds like a personal problem. The game is fine, these people have been playing the game for decades so...

@tritarch6687@tritarch66874 жыл бұрын
    • @@tritarch6687 imagine sc2 having minf control like scrin :)))))))))))))))))))))

KZhead